What is life without a little risk
What we've the learned from taking to buyers is that in order to win the sale you have to considerately demonstrate skills in multiple areas. If you're lucky enough to be part with our partners your level of service will be measured from the satisfaction of our customers.
"What I love most about Build a Business — beyond its ability to launch new businesses and improve the consumer experience — is its focus on mentorship. It’s about building while tapping into the wisdom and experience of others, and telling the stories of the hard work, creativity and collaboration that fuel innovation."
Good ideas make money
Working on site at muru-D
Being part of muru-D academy is a full time commitment & one that requires teams to be present, on-site. As such, if you’re not Sydney based, you’ll need to be happy to re-locate to Sydney for 6 months to participate. We will need at least one member of your team to be there full time, but we’d prefer it if the whole co-founding team join us.
Participation in the community
Each 6 month incubation period sees up to 10 groups go through the accelerator. This peer network will play a big role in each others' success by supporting each other, sharing skills, connections, and learning.
We expect you to fully participate in the programme – this is a collaborative environment, and we’re looking for start-ups who want to help us grow the Australian start-up scene.
What's in it for Telstra?
- Supporting the Australian technology community
We know that start-ups like you are building are the future of technology in Australia. We want to work with you to keep these crucial skills here in Australia, we want to prove that you don’t need to go overseas to be successful.
Access to innovation right from the grass-roots
muru-D will be a place where some of the most cutting edge tech ideas in Australia will come to light. We want to work with the brightest digital minds & be part of this scene of innovation right from the grass-roots upwards.
Pitch And Pass Business Overview
Contact us on 0417437893 For more information.
Mortgage Broker Courses
Mortgage Broker Courses - What the top employers have to say.
Why we are a good fit
We believe in life-long learning and that learning should be:
- Fun- it shouldn’t be dull or boring.
- Engaging - learning should take into account the various learning needs of individuals.
- Relevant – content should be updated regularly with input from actual practitioners and moderated by accepted industry best-practice. Content should be aligned to the job role or next career advancement.
- Practical – courses should contain information that can be used within the workplace.
- Challenging – great learning courses paradigm shifts. It challenges traditional thought patterns and pushes people in new directions.
- Purposeful – learning programs should build on skills sets achieved over time and should be a gradual process not large or disjointed leaps in knowledge.
Awards & Achievements
In 2010 we were awarded Best Industry Service and have been nominated for the last five years in a row (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013) in the AMA awards. As a service-based organisation it is gratifying to know that our clients have nominated us as providing value in this space.
We were awarded 53rd fastest growing company in Australia on the BRW Fast 100 in 2012.